I usually avoid 3D screens at Inox and Cinemax. The main reason being the faulty 3D glasses. I watched Man of Steel @ Cinemax with one side of the glass completely dark, and that was final nail in the proverbial coffin. Thanks to PVR Koramangala, and Sandra Bullock's Gravity, my interest in 3D screens was revived. But on Sept 27th the 3D ghosts came back to haunt me when I was watching Guardians of the Galaxy @ Phoenix PVR. The glasses' quality was horrible, and appeared cheaper than the roadside vended wayfarers. It took me 30 mins to get my eyes adjusted to the images on the screen. And voila, I was not the only one, I saw hordes of patrons dashing to the glasses section in the intermission to exchange their sets. My open request to PVR Management is to try these glasses themselves and decide if the same should be made available to their patrons.
No comments:
Post a Comment